Friday, July 28, 2006

Random Question

Long, drawn-out, indistinct booming as thunderstorms prowl up and down the Hudson Valley. No matter how hard it rains, the air stays hot. Welcome to 21st century weather. When a storm passes overhead, the windows darken as if night was falling. Time to cheer myself up by hijacking yet another random question from the profile page template.

You're in the grocery store with a broken cart. How will you ever be that hungry?

Waiting for a good question? Anyway, I always grab a plastic basket instead and zoom between the slow moving carts like a motorcycle in a traffic jam. It's part of the cheap bitch diet.

Now that I'm thinking about shopping, I am hungry. I could go for my favorite sandwich right now: sliced turkey and jalapeno Monterey Jack cheese in a whole wheat pita. The cheese obviates the need for a condiment, so it's easy to make, and the pita holds it together well enough that I can eat it while surfing the web.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home